Aéroports de Montréal
The Montréal Identity program, better known as L’Aérogalerie, is an Aéroports de Montréal (ADM) initiative aimed at infusing the airport facilities with a typically “Montréal” character, as well as helping to promote the city’s artistic and cultural development. L’Aérogalerie has four facets: media arts, integrated lighting art, photo exhibitions and permanent works.
ADM acknowledges the contributions of the Advisory Committee’s external members in providing effective management for the Montréal Identity Program. The committee is chaired by Christiane Beaulieu, Vice-President, Public Affairs and Communications, and its members are:
- Marie-Michèle Cron, Cultural Advisor, New Media and Visual Arts, Conseil des arts de Montréal
- Pierre Bellerose, Vice-President, Research and Public Relations, Tourisme Montréal
- Luc Courchesne, Director, Metalab, Société des Arts et Technologiques (SAT)
- Michel Hardy, Head of Design, Cardinal Hardy Architectes
- Stéphanie Lepage, Director, Corporate Positioning and Partnerships, ADM